10. Washington Wizards: Cole Anthony, level guard, North Carolina
John Wall shouldn’t be the face of the Washington Wizards. That title belongs to Bradley Beal. Even when Washington had been to retain the injured Wall over the long run, it wants a younger level guard transferring ahead.
That is the place Anthony comes into play. The dude is averaging practically 20 factors to go along with 6.2 rebounds as a freshman for a foul Tar Heels squad. He could be inconsistent capturing the ball, however the Wizards could make up for that with the presence of Beal.
11. Sacramento Kings: Aleksej Pokusevski, middle, Serbia
We all know Kings common supervisor Vlade Divac fancies himself foreign-born gamers. Including a 7-foot middle in Pokusevski who’s already enjoying within the EuroLeague could be so on model for him.
Pokusevski, 18, is a little bit of a challenge. However he matches into the fashionable NBA sport. That’s to say, the Serbian can shoot from the perimeter. He’s an excellent match right here.
12. New Orleans Pelicans: Tyrese Haliburton, level guard, Iowa State
Is Lonzo Ball the long-term answer to workforce up with Zion Williamson in New Orleans? We’re not too certain. What we do know is that the Pelicans did entertain commerce presents for fellow guard Jrue Vacation forward of February’s deadline.
It is a clear indication that the rising Pelicans want some younger blood within the backcourt. Averaging 15.2 factors whereas capturing 42% from distance for the Cyclones this season, Haliburton would supply that.
13. San Antonio Spurs: Obi Toppin, energy froward, Dayton
It will not be a shock if San Antonio seemed to maneuver present beginning energy ahead LaMarcus Aldridge through the summer time. If that’s the case, common supervisor R.C. Buford and Co. must discover a long-term substitute.
Not likely flying below the radar anymore as a consequence of Dayton’s surprising success this season, Toppin makes a ton of sense right here. The dude is averaging practically 20 factors to go along with 7.7 rebounds whereas capturing 62% from the sphere this season. He makes good sense for San Antonio.
14. Portland Path Blazers: Jahmi’us Ramsey, capturing guard, Texas Tech
Is C.J. McCollum on his approach out of the Pacific Northwest? It’s an actual risk. The backcourt combo of McCollumn and star Damian Lillard has not lifted the Blazers into championship rivalry. It could be time to interrupt this duo up.
That’s the place Ramsey might make sense in the course of the primary spherical come June. The Pink Raiders star is a conventional two-guard in that he stands at 6-foot-Four and is capturing a strong 44% from distance this season. He’d be an ideal match with Lillard.
15. Orlando Magic: Josh Inexperienced, capturing guard, Arizona
16. Minnesota Timberwolves: Tyrese Maxey, capturing guard, Kentucky (from Brooklyn)
17. Boston Celtics: Saddiq Bey, small ahead, Villanova (from Memphis)
18. Milwaukee Bucks: Nico Mannion, level guard, Arizona (from Indiana)
19. Dallas Mavericks: Treasured Achiuwa, energy ahead, Memphis
20. Oklahoma Metropolis Thunder: Isaac Okoro, small ahead, Auburn
21. Brooklyn Nets: Jalen Smith, energy ahead, Maryland (from Philadelphia)
22. Utah Jazz: Theo Maledon, level guard, France
23. Miami Warmth: Reggie Perry, energy ahead, Mississippi State
24. Denver Nuggets: Cassius Stanley, capturing guard, Duke (from Houston)
25. New York Knicks: Kira Lewis, level guard, Alabama (from Los Angeles Clippers)
26. Oklahoma Metropolis Thunder: Tre Jones, level guard, Duke (from Denver)
27. Boston Celtics: Paul Reed, energy ahead, DePaul
28. Toronto Raptors: Killian Tittle, energy ahead, Gonzaga
29. Los Angeles Lakers: Devon Dotson, level guard, Kansas
30. Boston Celtics: Jordan Nwora, small ahead, Louisville (from Milwaukee)